THE ONLY ANTI-BACTERIAL FIBER WITH NO CONTACT
The ACCAPI FarInfraRed (FIR) antibacterial effectiveness is intrinsic. Unlike most products and textiles on the market, the FIR anti-bacterial action does not depend on chemical treatment.
Its effectiveness does not decrease and exhaust itself over time.
Three different tests have been carried out to assess its anti-bacterial actions:
- IAL Effectiveness FOR CONTACT
Reference: FDA U.S. Pharmacopoeia 23 Microbial Limit Test (61)
- ANTIBACTERIAL Effectiveness FOR CONTACT – TEXTILES
- ANTIBACTERIAL Effectiveness CONTACTLESS
Reference: ASTM E-2180-07
- Escherchia Coli Negative
- Staphylococcus Aureus Negative
- Salmonella Negative
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Negative
- Mold(CFU/g) <10
- Yeast(CFU/g) <10
- Reduction Staphyloccus Aureus >99.99%
- Reduction Klebsiella Pneumoniae >99.99%
"… I found myself repeatedly using the same shirt without washing it! They then explained me that ACCAPI FIR fiber has a natural antibacterial action…"