Collection of Your Information
ACCAPI may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of ACCAPI's products and services, including at the Stores or the Sites or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites or in the Stores. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about ACCAPI's products and services or sign up to receive ACCAPI's e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile.
- Purchasing any product or service from ACCAPI, whether at a Store or through the Sites.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to ACCAPI.
- Requesting information or assistance from ACCAPI. ACCAPI may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer's opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding ACCAPI's products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests and other promotions.
The personal information that ACCAPI may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to ACCAPI, or in other communications to ACCAPI. In addition, ACCAPI may collect additional information from users of our Services, such as our mobile applications as described in the "Mobile Applications" section below. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to ACCAPI.
Like many websites, ACCAPI utilizes "cookies" to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided ACCAPI with personal information.
Cookies help ACCAPI to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling ACCAPI to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting ACCAPI's cookies, you may follow your Internet browser's steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
Third Party Analytics and Tracking (need to check which system we are using)
ACCAPI collects transactional information and browse behaviour on our website. ACCAPI may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. ACCAPI uses the services of trusted third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during the online experience. ACCAPI shares IP address, unique ID number, and shop and browse behaviour with the third party service provider on an aggregate basis but does not share personal information for these purposes.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, ACCAPI uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that ACCAPI collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by ACCAPI, please contact: privacyofficer@ACCAPI.com
Use of Your Personal information
Upon ACCAPI's collection of your personal information, ACCAPI may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with ACCAPI including at the Stores, on or through the Sites or through the Services;
- To conduct or administer contests or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage ACCAPI's business and operations;
- To detect and protect ACCAPI and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with ACCAPI's policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving ACCAPI;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by ACCAPI may be transferred to, stored and processed in Hong Kong, or Italy. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Information
ACCAPI may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom ACCAPI hires to provide services on ACCAPI's behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about ACCAPI's products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. ACCAPI will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to ACCAPI and/or on ACCAPI's behalf. ACCAPI will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that ACCAPI is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving ACCAPI, you consent to your personal information and any other information ACCAPI may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to ACCAPI disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of ACCAPI's business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfil any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by ACCAPI in accordance with applicable laws. However, ACCAPI will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for ACCAPI business purposes.
ACCAPI recognizes the privacy interests of children and ACCAPI encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18. ACCAPI does not target its services or the Sites to children under 18. ACCAPI does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
ACCAPI does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from ACCAPI (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by ACCAPI. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from ACCAPI, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting: gec@ACCAPI.com TBC
Access and Correction
ACCAPI will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, ACCAPI will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that ACCAPI holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, ACCAPI will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments